Letter of Invitation Requests
PLEASE CONTACT YOUR EMBASSY TO REQUEST UP TO DATE INFORMATION PRIOR TO BOOKING, AS SOME RULES AND REGULATIONS MAY RECENTLY HAVE CHANGED.
If you carry a passport from one of the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) countries, you are eligible to travel to the United States without a visa for stays of 90 days or less, provided you have a valid Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) approval prior to your travel dates.
All other traveler must request a visitor or business (B) visa at least 3 months prior to travel. Even if you are eligible for VWP travel, you may still request a visa if you prefer to do so.
The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) allows citizens of participating countries to travel to the United States without a visa for stays of 90 days or less, when they meet all requirements explained below. Travelers must be eligible to use the VWP and have a valid Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) approval prior to travel.
If you are eligible to travel on the VWP, but prefer to have a visa in your passport, you may still apply for a visitor (B) visa.
- Visa Waiver Program countries list
- Electronic System for Travel Authorization
- U.S. Business Visa Center
Please note that NamesCon is not able to contact U.S. embassies in support of an individual attempting to gain entry into the host country to attend the conference.
Requesting a Letter of Invitation
NamesCon will gladly provide you with a Letter of Invitation following your registration for the event, upon submitting the form below.
PLEASE ENSURE THE FOLLOWING:
- Ensure that the name submitted on your request is listed exactly as it appears on your passport.
- You must be registered and paid in full before requesting your Letter of Invitation.
- If you are presenting or speaking during NamesCon, please include the details of your scheduled engagement.
- A single request must be submitted for each individual requesting an invitation letter.
LETTERS WILL BE SENT VIA PDF WITHIN 14 DAYS OF YOUR REQUEST.
Rush requests fulfilled when possible, please note this on your request.
Should your visa be denied for any reason, please contact the NamesCon team for conference fee refund details.